– UK Delivery – all deliveries are signed and tracked service
– We aim to ship all items ordered before 11:00am the same day.
– CSP use a signed service Next Day with APC or Royal Mail for UK deliveries (occasionally other couriers may be used)
– Orders placed after 11.00 on a Friday will be shipped the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, in which case it will be the next working day). If the item is out of stock for whatever reason you will be emailed within 24 hours to inform you of this.
– Free shipping offers are available for customers in the UK mainland only.
– Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding the Scottish Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland) is charged at £4.95 and is sent using a 1-2 day service.
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
– Highlands and Northern Ireland are sent Royal Mail Signed Service £5.95 delivery rate for upto 2kg
– Also standard delivery is £5.95 Inc Packaging
– Free delivery is available to UK mainland address only and excludes addresses in the Scottish Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. Free delivery is applicable to orders over £100.00 (not available in conjunction with any other offer).
Important Information – Please note
CSP reserves the right to charge the full shipping fee applicable to resend if the item is returned to us as the customer was unable to take delivery of the parcel for any reason. Courier returned items will be added back into our stock and your account credited with the order total, minus the fee the courier charges us to deliver the item back to us. You will have to re-place the order to have the item reshipped. If a customer inputs any incorrect details on their order, which causes the parcel to be delivered incorrectly, we will not hold any responsibility for this parcel.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Please note that product returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with us. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 30 days, with the dispatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please contact us for more information.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
Please contact us to inform us of your wish to return Products.
We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service.
Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return us at this address.
You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
Unwanted Products – European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs)
By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order.
If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number. We will then arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any specific delivery charges that you incurred for that item over and above our Standard Delivery rate.
- where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the Standard Delivery charge incurred.
- where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase (eg. Express Delivery) UNLESS you are returning the item to us because of an error on our part (or because it is defective).
This does not affect your statutory rights.